- Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Ranchi.
- Dental Institute, RIMS, Ranchi
- RINPAS, Kanke, Ranchi.
- Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi.
- Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences for Nursing Courses, Ranchi
Notification of New affiliation/Extension of affiliation granted to the Nursing Colleges under Ranchi University.
- Metas College of Nursing Bariatu Road, Ranchi.
- Amrita College of Nursing, Irba, Ranchi.
- St.Barnabas Hospital College of Nursing ,Church Road, Ranchi
- Kingpin College of Nursing, Angara, Ranchi
- Shine Abdul Razak Memorial Nursing College, Irba, Ranchi.
- Maa Kalawati Institute of Health Education and Research Centre, Rajaulatu, Namkum, Ranchi.
- Tribal College of Nuesing Sidrol, Namkum, Ranchi.
- Florence Collge of Nursing, Irba, Ranchi.
- Rajendra Institue of Medical Science for Nursing Courses, Ranchi
- Rupsona Nuesing Collge,Hesal Angara,Ranchi
- Hill View College of Nursing,Hill View Road Bariatu, Ranchi
- Angel Nursing College,Zamzam Complex Bhatthi,Toli,Main Road, Simdega
- Ideal Academy of Nursing Education Daladali, Ranchi
- Sunrise College of Nursing Ormanjhi, Ranchi
- Sri Sai Nursing Training College,Rudia Neori, Ranchi
- Satish Kumar Sinha Memorial College ,Kandri Mandar
MBBS/BDS: Eligibility Intermediate Sc with Phy, Chem and Biol. Admission through competitive examination Duration 4½ years with an exam at the end of 1 year, 1½ year, 1year and 1 year known as First Professional MBBS, Second Professional MBBS, Third Professional MBBS Part I, and Third Professional MBBS Part II respectively. Candidates have to undergo a compulsory housemanship of one year. Weblink of RIMS
MD/ MS For admission, a student must have passed the MBBS exam of the University or any other degree recognised as equivalent thereto, and must have also completed 6 months housemanship in a recognised hospital; 3 years of registration with the Council of Medical Registration; 2 years work in the department concerned of a Medical College or Research Institute recognised by the university. Branches MD Biochem; Forensic Med; Gen Med, Paediatrics, Pathol; Physiol; Preventive & Social Med; Psychological Med; Tropical Med. MS Anaesthesiology; Anatomy; Gen Surgery; Obst & Gynae; Ophthal; Ortho; Otorhinolaryngology; Radiol.
MD (Psychiatry) Eligibility MBBS. Duration 3 yrs. The university also conducts MCh course.
Basic BSc Nursing: Eligibility Intermediate Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) with 50% aggregate marks. Duration Four Years under annual examination pattern.
Post Basic Nursing: Eligibility IA/ISc/ICom with diploma in General Nursing and midwifery. Duration 2 years under annual examination pattern.